Best and effective ways to cure erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a disease of men where they are unable to maintain the erection required for intercourse. It can give you sleepless nights. According to a recent survey, 150 million men worldwide suffer from erectile dysfunction and impotence. While there are many ways to overcome ED, the most effective ways are listed below:
Reduce stress in your life
Stress is one of the main reasons for erectile dysfunction. Numerous scientific studies have shown that 10-20% of all impotence cases are due to psychological problems such as stress, depression, anxiety, etc.
Stress can seriously affect your testosterone levels by increasing cortisol in the blood. These low testosterone levels cause a decrease in libido, which causes ED. Here are some ways to reduce stress:
- Stop worrying about little things
- Try meditation and yoga
- Take a deep breath and hold it for 5 seconds, then exhale slowly through your mouth
Improves your NO level
Nitric oxide plays an important role in a harder and firmer erection. NO nitric oxide means no erections. With nitric oxide, the blood vessels of the penis can relax and expand properly to increase blood flow to the penis, resulting in harder and firmer erections.
There are certain herbs that can increase nitrogen oxide levels in the body, such as L-arginine, ginkgo biloba, goat weed, pomegranate, etc. These are the BEST nitrogen oxide boosters.
Herbal or natural pills
Sex enhancers or herbal or natural sex pills are the most effective and safest way to fight erectile dysfunction. This is because herbal pills are the only way to naturally provide the penis with sufficient blood. You can use it for a long time without worrying about the side effects.
Herbal pills are a powerful combination of all natural and powerful herbs that not only improve nitrogen oxide levels, but also increase blood flow to the penis area and give you harder and firmer erections
In addition, herbal pills are not associated with any unpleasant side effects.
Natural alternatives to erectile dysfunction remedies
Many men nowadays suffer from erectile dysfunction or ED for various reasons, such as kidney failure, drugs that contain depressants and nicotine, various diseases such as diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis or MS, Peyronie's disease or spinal cord or brain damage. Other causes include smoking, aging, prostate cancer and bladder cancer as well as various psychological reasons such as stress, depression, negative feelings, anxiety and mental disorders such as panic disorder, personality disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), substance abuse and much more.
Those who suffer from erectile dysfunction don't like their condition because it destroys their desire for sex. This particular disorder also occurs when men want to have sex with their partner.
Viagra is a popular remedy for penile dysfunction, but it's not the only remedy. Nowadays there are several means that are characterized by high competition. Another remedy that exists today is the most natural alternative to Viagra. There are several ways to do this natural. Here are a few examples:
1. Did you know that watermelon alone as a fruit is already a natural alternative to Viagra? Why? Watermelon has been shown to contain a special ingredient in the form of an amino acid called citrulline, which helps with erectile dysfunction, increases sexual desire and libido, relaxes and dilates blood vessels to improve blood pressure. Blood flow to the human body. The amino acid citrulline is converted into another amino acid, arginine, which is also a natural alternative to Viagra. The problem, however, is that no one really knows how many watermelons a man needs to eat to successfully treat his penile dysfunction.
2. Yohimbe. Yohimbe is an herb and studies have shown that it is a natural alternative to Viagra and can successfully treat erectile dysfunction. The problem with this natural remedy, however, is that, like Viagra, it can cause negative side effects. Side effects from Yohimbe include anxiety and high blood pressure, as well as many other side effects. If you consult your doctor about this, he can prescribe the purest form of yohimbe, as many doctors prefer the purest herb, as it is guaranteed to be pure and effective. The purest form of yohimbe is also approved by the FDA or the Food and Drug Administration in the United States.
3. Gingko Biloba. Another natural herb known primarily for its beneficial role as a memory enhancer is Gingko Biloba. However, studies done on this particular herb have shown that gingko biloba can also cure erectile dysfunction by improving blood circulation in the human body. The good thing about Gingko Biloba is that unlike Viagra and Yohimbe, as mentioned above, it has no negative side effects. It is a popular remedy for men with erectile dysfunction. Studies have shown that around 85% of men with penile dysfunction trust gingko biloba to cure the disorder. 4. DHEA. DHEA is important for men because it is the hormone in their body that is needed for the production of testosterone and estrogen. Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to low hormone levels may take supplements containing DHEA. The recommended intake for this special treatment is approximately 5 mg per day. However, it is always best to consult your doctor about the required dose per day.