Why Buying Prescription Drugs Online Isn't a Good Idea
Online pharmacies are not legal in most civilized countries. There are very good reasons to be like this, and it's not just a case of "control" or big brother keeping an eye on you. Here are some reasons why online pharmacies can be harmful to general health. I will come back to Viagra later.
- Most prescription drugs require the involvement of a healthcare professional to avoid abuse. Often, simple lifestyle changes can make medication unnecessary. However, lifestyle changes require human effort. It's so much easier to shop online than to lose weight, do more exercise, quit smoking, or talk to your loved one about your erectile dysfunction.
- Prescription drugs must be taken in the correct dose and in the prescribed manner. Otherwise, they are open to abuse and can be harmful or addictive. Sleeping pills are a good example of a harmful drug if not controlled. Online pharmacies do not offer such controls.
- Online pharmacies are uncontrolled and uncontrollable. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed that the product actually corresponds to the information on the packaging. Generic drugs or worse, completely wrong tablets or capsules can be sold. You simply have no way of knowing what you are hoping for or not.
- But even more worrying is the possibility of fatal contamination. There are cases in which active ingredients or auxiliary substances have deliberately or unconsciously penetrated counterfeit drugs and have fatal consequences.
These serious reservations apply to all medications bought in online pharmacies. However, in the case of Viagra and other treatments for erectile dysfunction, there are additional pitfalls and dangers that are particularly worrying. I can only address a few here, but that should give you an idea:
- Viagra is now the world's best-selling online medicine.
- Erectile dysfunction is not required for all or even most Viagra drugs.
- Viagra is now widely used as a "recreational drug" because it is mistakenly believed to improve erections without dysfunction. Without selling on the Internet, this would not have changed.
In this way, Viagra can actually cause erectile dysfunction by allowing a situation of "performance anxiety" to develop. Anxiety is the most common cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Much of the erectile dysfunction is not actually corrected with Viagra or Cialis. However, self-medication cannot be recognized and improperly performed in desperate depths when these medications do not work. I see in my practice all the time.
I am usually in favor of the patient's autonomy and the care of his or her own illness. Basically, I have no objection to self-medication and adequate personal care. People can't run to the doctor or pharmacy for every runny nose and sneeze. In fact, I asked again for the free availability of the morning after pill as a way to reduce abortion on demand. But online pharmacies? I don't think so, and hope you agree with me after reading. Erectile dysfunction is a classic case.
Laptops can cause reproductive problems in men
It seems that the advantage of any laptop is to put it on your lap. However, according to a new analysis, young men endanger the quality of their sperm every time they put a laptop on their knees at short intervals.
According to a recent issue of Fertility and Sterility, men of childbearing age should get used to placing their laptops on a laptop desk or table. Yelim Sheynkin, urologist at New York State University in Stony Brook, led the research and study group.
Thermometers were placed on men's knees to determine the effects of the heat generated by the laptop and the effects on a man's genitals. A man's testicles are outside the human body, so the sperm has a slightly lower temperature than the rest of the body to stay healthy. The researchers calibrated the temperatures of 29 adult men, and although some men could not feel excessive heat from their PCs, their towers warmed to a temperature that was considered dangerous for reproductive health and sperm quality. It only took 10 to 15 minutes to cope with a laptop in these risky situations.
Although many people believe that the difficulty in giving birth to a child is primarily in the female reproductive system, this is not always the case. The truth is that men of poor quality, motility, or sperm volume can also explain why a couple is unable to receive naturally. Among the partners who are unfortunately considered to be incapable of children, 50% of cases are due to male infertility. Scientific studies like this underline the need to understand this potential reproductive barrier.
An analysis by Harris Interactive in 2009 shows that adult Internet users spend an average of 13 hours a week on the Internet. Even so, many who work with a laptop for work every day can claim that the amount is actually higher. So what exactly does it take to have robust sperm? Based on research, there are actually 3 variables that bring sperm function to its optimal potential: quantity, quality and motility.
- Amount - Male fertility reaches an ideal stage when there are more than 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
- Quality - Although a large volume of ejaculate is crucial, attempts to reproduce can be compromised if the quality is not high enough. Therefore, the composition and general shape of the sperm must be correct. Those who are unusually trained or poorly trained are not as likely to fertilize an egg.
- Motility - Any of the above variables are unimportant in the event that the sperm are unable to move. Sperm motility or the ability to move is a major factor in fertilizing the egg. Fertility is more likely when the majority of sperm are moving well, and heat can damage all aspects of these healthy sperm components. So the question is how to work safely with a laptop. Scientists have studied the consequences of leg placement and laptop placement on testicular warmth. After an hour in which the knees were held together and the laptop was in a stationary position, the men in the study nevertheless experienced a temperature rise of 2.5 ° C. A unique cooling pad that was developed to avoid computers Heating laptops showed a clear distinction in how the laptop felt, but had no effect on the temperature of its towers. Unfortunately, there seems to be absolutely no way out of the heat problem, and although it's impossible in the state that simply having a laptop on your lap, you can't have children, specialists believe that how long the sperm will experience more is reduced Temperatures high can improve the overall quality of sperm. Men looking forward to having a baby should therefore put their laptop on a desk to protect their sperm and reproductive opportunities.